oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

a big day

Happy Birthday Sweet Soooze...this was a fun ride!!!
Life and times in FL are becoming more "normal"...went on a walk this AM...ran into 2 people from the "hood" and had to stop and chat...this is fun...these 2 people are women I really enjoy spending time with.

11:45 haircut...I love my hairdresser....she does Marc's hair as well...she knows my hair...and we have a good time together...plus...she makes my hair look marvy....thank you Nicole...p.s. the purple feather looks awesome!!

2:30  mtg with the Missions Committee...I love these people as well...we met at a local coffee house...delight...had a great visit...interviewing a prospective missionary we are considering supporting at our church...a delightful time...

5:45  Marc home...time for birthday dinner with friends....had a great time carpooling the 30 minutes to the "restaurant of choice" of a new friend...had a great time sipping margs and eating "fried food"...yummy!!

10:00 PM...back home...time for bed...tomorrow is a road trip to Tally day...haven't seen my girls since Aug 8....can't wait!

Dad & goop are already asleep....I should call it a nite!!


birthday girls minus the birthday boys at the opposite end of the table....we were wearing "smile for the camera" smiles bc really we were having a GREAT time...thank you Mr. Margarita!!
Good nite...this will be sweet sleep indeed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment