oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

time away

ooooooh love the beach.....love luxury.....love it when it's FREE.......Marc had a conference at the wonderful resort of the Ritz Carlton at Key Biscaye.....delight!!!!!!

Champagne at checkin....fully stocked frig in the room, view of downtown Miami, sunshine, wind, great walks on the beach, good time with friends, fun functions every evening....topped off with fabuluh sushi on our last nite in DT Key Biscayne...met with a downpour and a jog back to the hotel....topped off with a "fender-bender" on the way to the airport in our taxi the next day...what a great weekend away!

just landed and taking a stroll of our new surroundings...


toes in the sand...we think we will stay....


my favorite spot

last day....the storm was coming....

my view from the pool

downtown Miami in the distance (in the rain)

home away from home

champagne served at check in....

waiting to check out of paradise

stocked drawers in the room

stocked frig as well

poolside iguana friends

more iguana friends

favorite view

Thanks MRMC.... I love you!
Happy Miller-2


Oh what a happy Mistah!

4 Days, 3 nites of pure luxury........arrive on the beach....within a few moments your towels arrive, along with your pitcher of water and cup....and the question, "May I bring you anything else?, If not, when you need something....just raise your flag..."  Oh my goodness, really?   Booyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment