oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

a culprit

I remember reading the "funny paper" or "funnies" when I was a kid....they are called "comics" now....One of my favorites was "The Family Circus" or was it Circle?  not sure....a common "funny" they would run was when something had gone wrong at the family circus and "Mother" would ask, "who did



this?"  And everyone would say, "Nobody" or "Ida Know"....as if these two were real people...and they had to take the blame. 

Well, here at the Millah house..there are only 2 humans....and when something goes wrong and the Mistah is trying to figure out what happened he says, "well, "someone" must have    dot dot dot"


......I'm "someone".

This week "someone" has messed up the speed of the computer because "they" downloaded "skype" and "google-bronze".

Also, "someone" caused allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the mushrooms to sprout up in the yard becuase "they" must've mowed over them, sending the seedlings sprawling all over the yard....Now, just look at them...growing in a great big circle...how very awful.
Now, it may just be me...but I think mushrooms in the yard are harmless....I think mushrooms in general are harmless. They are not an eye-sore, they only live a few days...Also...there are some that are costly that people eat....and still others which MIGHT be costly because they are illegal and people smoke them (or is it that they eat them?  I can't remember???).



bad, awful, horrid mushrooms spewn EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
No, I do not think mushrooms should not be labeled as something very terrible.

I also think millions of people use skype every day....surely a simple download did not really slow the computer down....


Oh, how I mess up the ebb and flow of the perfect house.......

No comments:

Post a Comment