oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

and one more thing....

ok...my faithful friends were here tonite...so I snapped their pics... Mr. Toad...who ALWAYS sits in the corner...and Mr. frog with suction cup hands ....one of about 3...tonite he jumped onto my foot...of course I freaked and shook my foot violently....afterall..he's 3 cm long....no pics of Mr.Spider....he hasn't been around in awhile...I'm a little bit happy...why do humans despise spiders so?

Mr. frog w/suction and of course, Ollie from the inside...lookin out....

Mr. Toad...why does he ALWAYS stay in the corner....??
Next subject...

Went to physical therapy...oh so delightful....had 30 minutes with the massage therapist...followed by traction....feels sooooooooooooooooo good!!  Love stretching and massaging.....mmmmmmmmm!  LOVE Alpha Rehab and Dr. Q!!!

My therapist wanted to see the bruising....too embarassed...couldn't show him..but here's a pic"

just in case you don't know what HUGE muscle this is...it's my but-ta-ta-tah.....bruised to the nth degree...but feels soooooooooooooooo good!!!  Those muscles are relaxed...woot woot...even without wine or a cigar! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment