oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

grilling

I like to use the gas grill outside.  Lately I've had to be more strategic in where I place things on the grill because we have "flames" shooting upwards towards the meat...I thought this was because the charcoals were wearing out and needed to be replaced.  I've heard the Mistah say something about needing to "fix that"...as he strolls by and sees the flames licking whatever is in their reach. 

Seems it isn't the charcoals...it's the "tube" with the holes in it where the gas comes out....the holes have eroded and are too big now...LOTSA gas escapes (could explain the need to refill the tank ALL the time...but I digress)..."Somebody" must've just been using the grill too often....

I brought up the fact that we really should replace whatever was broken...the flames are pretty intense....The Mistah said, "yeah, I've got that part in the garage....I need to fix that".  He retrieved the "part"  from the garage in this Fed Ex box....pulled it out....still had the original receipt from when he ordered it....

2003

Really? 

Soooooo, Mr. Fed-Ed box has lived in Biltmore Park, was moved to the Ramble and then loaded up on yet another moving truck and road all the way to sunny FL....only to be put neatly away in garage number....3!

Wonder if it will make it to the grill?



To:  Marc Miller, Summer, 2003
  Hope so...."somebody" wants to grill again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment