oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

it takes a village

I'm a "constitutional conservative"...not to be confused with Religious Republican..... and definitely waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay right of any Dem.

So, I say, "it takes a village"...but not in the way Hillary says it.  I say it takes 2 people...a man AND a woman to run a house.

The Mistah gets up waaaaaaaaaaay too early for me...but the morning is our time for quality conversation...so he brings me coffee in bed...he is also in charge of making coffee....

He is also in charge of letting me know when we need more coffee because it is CRITICAL that we do NOT run out......ever....



This is how he lets me know when we need things...they get put on the counter (in lieu of a grocery list...don't ask why....)

But...




this is when he tells me....I just believe I need a little bit more head's up than this....Thus...the "village" comment....A (right brain) man can make the coffee and let you know when it runs  out....A (left brain) woman would say, "hey, we're running outta coffee....better get some more soon or ....you know..."

argh....this means it's a "hair and makeup day"....grrr... I wanted it NOT to be....BUT....tomorrow morning.....a FULL Barney's coffee jar WILL be key.....

grrrr



just saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment