oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

5:00 ...time for whine

I CAN'T STAND the chore of unloading the dishwasher.  Not really sure why...just do NOT enjoy it one bit.

Yesterday the cleaning lady came...my job is to make her job easier...I clean up...she cleans.

I didn't have time to unload the dishwasher SO I had to apologize for the dishes in the sink...can't load dirty into clean....I had to explain this to her over the phone...she called because her key wasn't working.  I was out.  Seems her key does work ...when she turns it over....

So....after feeling bad that I did that to her...(a good rural Southern Indiana girl NEVER leaves a mess for someone else) ...I STILL waited yet another day to unload it...today...got 2/3 of the way thru...and realized the dishes were dirty...

ahhhhhhh


...discovered the remnant soap sludge on the door once I pushed the bottom drawer in...

which means "someone"...(not me this time)...opened the D/W mid-cycle and NOT noticing EITHER the boiling steam rolling out OR the running water...loaded a dish and promptly closed it back up....never restarting the cycle....

Having A.D.D....I'm not sure I will ever understand the compartmentalized brain...so please excuse me...

I have to go reload the unloaded D/W...again....a job I loathe...to the moon and back...uh, 43 times!!


grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment