oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

becoming a local

It's happening...I'm becoming a Floridian.  I am having new and unusual thoughts.  It's mid-September, in the 90's everyday still...and I find myself decorating my house for Fall...and of course, there are NO signs of Fall here...FL does NOT have Fall...sometime in mid Feb all the leaves fall off in one weekend and Spring comes the next weekend and we get all new lime green leaves.

I'm also getting out of bed in the morning and throwing open the bedroom doors in hopes to feel  cool, brisk, mountain air....what?  I hate cool, brisk, mountain air....now I'm disappointed when the weather is somewhat cooler...but still muggy...and mid-day you will get sun burnt.  I really do want to feel the cool, brisk, mountain air.  (surrrrprise!)

#2  It was 82 degrees the other day...I thought to myself...."ooooh, cool day, I'll put the top down on my car....really?  82?  I think 82 is cool?

#3  This morning I put a jacket on when I woke up and tonite I had on "slipper sox"....I know it's in the 80's outside.

crazy stuff...just crazy....but Cyndi, you would be proud.  Oh...almost forgot...went to a "Premier jewelry party" last nite....wore my cowboy boots....another women there had hers on too....it's Fall in Fla....how do we know?  We look at the calendar date and just know.




oh...and these are my plants....the Mistah chopped them down on Saturday.....of course he did. 
they started out this size...



And he announced...."looks so great"

No comments:

Post a Comment