oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

observations, ponderings & musings...

love it!!




Well, He's almost finished....Mr. Scissor-hands has finished off his shrubbery perfection and has announced he is well please with the final product.  I want to cry...but he is so proud so I just say nothing....Here's the final before and after pics. 
Have you seen the T-shirt that reads "I have CDO"....that's OCD with the letters in the proper order"...touche'

FINAL "after"...The Mistah smiles and says, "My yard looks soooooooooo good"....hmmm?
Beautiful, full sidewalk lined mature shrubs...."before"...



Went on a walk this AM around the circle in my nay-bah-hood....and snapped a few photos...things I always see and think the same thing about ...but now I've captured them...hmmm, do I have OCD or CDO?.....

Can't really see the 2 little ducks in the background sunning and bathing at the water's edge...I'm sorry Texas...but it's been raining here for months...would like to ship it to you if I could....

You can't see it but this Paddock has the sprinklers going....really?  In a pasture?  I guess Horses fare better in the Co Club...


does anyone see ANY signs of regrowth here?

I know this picture is out of order...but today the BLOG does not want to cooperate and I cannot MOVE my pics...


"My Hill"...not a hill by NC standards...but it takes my breath away when walking or riding up it....??? It doesn't even look like a hill in this pic....

I have coffee every morning in my bed served to me by "The Mistah"...been doing this FOREVER....we are both served by this. I'm a sleepyhead in the AM's and He's a thinker....been awake for awhile and likes to "run things past me"...I'm not sure why he thinks is a good idea because he only waits long enough for my eyelids to flutter before he starts his very long, run on sentences of the latest and greatest ideas he has on ...whatever topic....BUT...I digress....AFTER he leaves I like to watch the news...he's gone by 7:30...but I hate commercials soooooooo, I turn on the TV then hit "pause"....do my morning "routine" then come back and catch up on the news totally commercial free.  Today I did this like I always do....went outside to water the plants etc., etc.,...was allllllllllll over the house.  Finished up and came back to settle in my bed for the rest of my coffee, my 2 pups and my commercial free news update....where's the remote?  Took me 30 minutes to find it after combing over every inch of the house and everywhere I had been.....except outside....which is where I found it....why on earth would I take the remote with me to water the OUTSIDE plants???  OCD?  CDO?  not sure...
TV selector...on end table OUTSIDE???????


The Mistah wants me to go to work...to rebuild the retirement account...don't get me started on Obama the US destroyer.......but today I had a great idea....you see I have entered the world of "pain management"...I thought that was for old people or out of shape people who lived on oreos all their lives...but now it pertains to me.  Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Pain Killers, Topical Ointments, Tens Machine Shocks, Traction, Muscle Relaxers, Exercise, have alllll failed to bring relief to this silly buldging disc and inflamed nerve root....we've (me and the Dr.s) have ruled out surgery for now and are opting for cortisone injections.  Yep, (I know I should get to the point but there is a lot to say here) everyone has a story to tell about these injections.   I will just list bullet points of what others have said:

  • You must have someone drive you home afterwards
  • They numb the area first where the injection is given
  • They give you a sedative before they give you the injection
  • Find and use ONLY a Physician that utilizes x-ray guided injections (so as not to "miss"...whaaaaat?)
  • they hurt like mad
Ok, I'm not feeling great about this but it is like an epidural when having a baby....at that point of pain everything is relative...I would give myself the injection if the needle was right here right now. period!!!


Soooooo all of that to say this....I can tell Mistah Millah that I do have a job.... I am a "pain Manager".....

that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment