oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Thanksgiving...

morning after.....

Psalm 121:1-2  "I lift my eyes unto the hills -- where does my help come from?  It comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth."

Psalm 29:11  "The Lord give strength to his people;  the LORD blesses his people with peace."

Isaiah 41:10  "So, do not fear, for I am with you;  do not be dismayed, for I am your God,  I will strengthen you and help you;  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

2 Timothy 1:12  "Yet I am not ashamed because I know whom I have believed and am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for this day."



My Primary Physician is a Believer, as well as my Neurosurgeon AND now my new buddy Mr. Neuro-radiologist.....all have stellar reputations as Physicians....all were recomended to me...and THEN I discovered they were Believers.  I am in good Hands....and today is a good day.  Where there was stabbing pain....now there is a dull throb.  I was told over the next few days the pain may worsen and then get better and better...I am already feeling better....amazing...after 10 long months I can see the end....hopefully....my life restored.....but only if I maintain the new lifestyle.  I have also been warned the effects may not be lasting...that I may have to return... I believe I WILL choose a new lifestyle...

Gone are the workout days of old....results will have to come in a new form of excercise & eating habits....a kinder, gentler form...along with embracing this 50 year old body....the baton has been handed off.....the 2 beauties that bear my last name....they can carry it the rest of the way.  I am going to enjoy being a healthy and fit 50 year old....those clothes that don't fit...well, I'll just have to buy a bigger size!

Today I have been graced with pain relief....I will not test it again.  I have learned......I have learned!!

and I know where my Help came from!

That's all.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment