oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

visit-tors and pleas

(How do you spell plea?..that doesn't look right but spell check says it is....hmmm )

This is going to be a good week...I am already excited and the fun won't even start until Friday....now that "Grandma Zel" has her "Tamper Bungalow"....the visitors just keep on a comin......My Sister, and cousins will be there Friday...woohooooo...every Hoosier needs some sunshine in mid-April. BUT, before that...my fav-or-ite skinny buddy and her girls are ALREADY in Central FL and Whit and I will be heading over there the latter part of the week.

So Daytona on Friday, Tamper on Saturday...woooohoooooo!

On another note...and it's the note I camp on VERY often.....I've been asking the Lord to sell that "marvey" house in Ashevegas now for almost a solid year....and I've reduced myself to giving Him allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the reasons why He should (and I promise him that He gets the glory for it)...ok, right here you have to forget the Omniscient and Omnipotent parts of His being.....I think I can help Him (didn't Moses argue his case?). Here is my newest addition to the list. It goes like this:

Lord, please sell our house if for no other reason than Lowe's has just put out all their Spring flowers...they are less expensive here AND because it's not Ashevegas, I don't have to wait until after Mother's Day to plant them....Lord, I would really like to have a yard with lots of beds where I can plant flowers....please AND thank you Jesus. Amen.

Note: remember this is an ADDITION to all my other reasons...they are better and have more ministerial aspects to them (ha) ....this is just the desire of my heart rising to the surface and crying out!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment