oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Over the river and through the woods....


Ok, so there wasn't a river BUT there was some woods.....Ocala National Forest, yeah....to "Grandmother's House" we went...well, it wasn't OUR Grandmother...but it was to the Grandparents' house of our WONDERFUL NC Mtn friends that we went.....and they live on a river...well, THEY call it a river...this isn't what I picture in my head when someone says, "River"....but they do...so we will.


I'm sitting in the middle...my buddy "Cyndi" is on the right, and "Grandmother" is on the left...we're solving alllll of life's mysteries at this gathering.....:)
These wonderful people (Jim & Doris) were so gracious to open their "pleasure island" to us for the day...we had so much fun...every room in their home looks out onto this "River"...and every room has great chairs on which to sit and gaze at this site....it was a fabulous day...great beauty, great fellowship, great food and fabulous friends.....Thank you God.

Cindy 1 and Cyndi 2

The best things in life are definitely not things...but friends and fellowship!....my Mother would be so proud that I just wrote that...she LOVES cliche's and she loves people who, like her, speak in cliche's....they kind of make me crazy but this one time....I like it!

Whitney & Hannah
Our wonderful day lead into a wonderful eve full of...yep....the best ever...MEXICAN FOOOOOOD!!! Can you say, "More chips please?" YES YOU CAN!...and so we did!!

Then, sadly it was time to go...our time was up...we were tired and still had a long drive back to Slowcala...so we were off...pictures taken, hugs given...and off we went....only to be called back 6 miles later....we'd forgotten the infamous makeup bag.....you KNOW we couldn't leave that behind...and so...because of the roadway system and my new driver....it took us an hour to get that bag.....always more awful when you are tired......We got the bag, got one more hug from my favorite gal-pal....and off we drug....to Slowcala....nothing like your own pillow.
Whitney and I are refreshed and renewed....a wonderful day with our wonderful buddies from NC (Cyndi, Hannah and Kate)...and their family which we've grown to love as well!!! HUGS!...see you on the beach in Charleston soon C2!

No comments:

Post a Comment