oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

more food and fellowship

Soooooooo...what tops a great day of food and fellowship with great friends? Why, of course, it's another evening with more food and fellowship with OTHER great friends!!

Our dear Buddy, "Dixie's" Daddy went home to be be with Jesus this week, so a small gathering of us took, of course, FOOD (the majority created by none other than Gator-Val, ultimate comfort-food-creator-extraordinaire) to their home so we could love on them a little and help try to ease the pain of their loss (still fresh in my memory). When you pray...remember Pete, Dixie and their kiddos....

After we left ...tears shed, hugs & prayers given, we decided it was time for ....more food.

We tried to be cool and go to Slowcala's newest hotspot called "Pi" (like the symbol) BUT....all the other cool people were already there leaving no room in the Inn....so we went to a less cool place "Harry's" because Gator Scott wouldn't spring for Marc's Steakhouse :).....and still had a great time because we are fabulous! (Right Pastor?)




We snapped these pics with my phone...(note to self...bring real camera when with friends) so the quality is not there...but the memories remain!

Ok Mom...here it is again..."The best things in life are not things...they are people!"...ie Gator Valeri, Gator Scott, GatorFlame, GatorFlame Lover, and My Man !
...all this fun and I haven't even made it to Tamper yet...that comes Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment