oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

a sad farewell

Joseph S. Algranti
February 8, 1925 - April 28, 2009


The passing of this man makes me very, very sad. He was a test pilot for NASA for 40 years flying, among other aircraft, the DC-3, Gulfstream 1, Boeing's KC-135, as well as the 747 that carried the Shuttle....once all the way to the Paris Airshow and back. But, to me he was that White Knight in Shining Armor that rescued me...when abandoned with a newborn baby girl this man spent years taking me to buy groceries while his wife loved on my child. He bought my gorgeous girl beautiful clothes and made sure I looked amazing too. When I later remarried and had another little darling...they took this child into their hearts as well...showering them both equally with love & affection, time and attention... and gifts. He never ever spoke a harsh word...he just lived a life of unconditional love, gentleness and kindness.


I will miss you Joe Algranti....you were a dear, dear man....it was your son who abandoned me...but you never did. In your path you leave behind a whole host of people who think you are amazing and who feel amazing themselves because you loved them so fully. Bye Joe...you are soooo loved...and I miss you already.
Obituaries : Joseph S. Algranti www.lagrangepost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment