oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

thoughts swirling

My Sister Linda, Mom and Me Ok..I have a lot on my mind...this has been a difficult week emotionally...it happens to coincide with "that week" so I don't know why I always get surprised with my emotions being so INCREDIBLY OUT OF WHACK!!!!!! But they are and they have been...I've been snappy...every member of my family have noticed...2 have complained.

1) This was my week to head back to Tamper...wooooooo 2 days with 3 Aunts, 1 Uncle, my Sister, Mother and cousin.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooo much estrogen in that Tamper Bungalow...but we did have a good time...LOTS of seafood, fellowship and bungalow shopping. My Mother now has everything beachy for her "Florida Room"...she also has a "beautiful room"...that's where she puts all her flowery and fluff stuff...my Sister and I made her separate the flowers from the beachy stuff (because we don't like the flowery stuff but she REALLY does (pictures to follow)

Bungalow living is not normal tho'...there is no cable or VCR; no computer (Mother does not own nor want to know how to use a computer (puta)...she also does not have a cell phone with her (thought she wouldn't need it)...so the only thing you can do is visit...I like it...

The "Sister's looking at treasures...

Me, Mom, Darleen, Aunt Vee, Aunt Eva, Aunt Eileen and Linda

2) We started a new Bible Study this week...we're watching Louie Gigolo's videos called "Indescribable"...see the side bar for a sample...it's amazing! God is awesome and he's big...and He thinks I'm awesome...I want to wrap my head around that one thought...because with that...nothing else really matters.

3) Marc sang with a group of 250 Worship Leaders tonite here in Slowcala. They are called the Florida Baptist Singing Men....wow...250 Sanguines all singing together ...that's not just a normal choir...that's 250 great singers who are outgoing like otters...woohoo...it moved people to their feet...you felt compelled to stand...very, very nice...it surprised me because initially I didn't even want to go.....remember, I'm cranky this week AND anti-social...

4) I love Chris Tomlin's music...I think that every Sunday we sing one of his songs...and I keep forgetting how much I like him...I'm glad I remembered long enough to write it down...I was doubly reminded this week because it is his song that plays in our Bible Study..."Indescribable"....see side bar

thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment