oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

just craziness

Ok..this week is just going to be crazy...but first I have to make one statement...Suzy & Scott Kerns have the coolest house in Ocala...good grief..enough playrooms for 130 people...not to mention the 1 1/2 story covered pool area complete with koi pond, salt water pool, palm trees galore AND guest house...all INSIDE...loved it...grand time! Nothing like great people, SUNNY'S BBQ, and fellowship...I enjoyed seeing my Pastor jump feet first, fully clothed into the pool...He's just that fun!

Back to the week ahead...I'm helping GatorValerie with her yard (because I still don't have one) and also because we are planning a little surprise that I cannot mention because I'm not sure it's safe to say it out loud yet...BUT....when the surprise is revealed...it will be very cool...a day to definitely remember.

I start my "painting class" in the morning...I am not an artist.

I go to Tallahassee on Wednesday (and I forgot until an hour ago) to apt. hunt for Adah.

Thurs and Fri are VERY BUSY days because of the surprise...and Saturday will be the surprise. I'm very excited...more explanations and pics to follow...

THEN....drum roll please....NEXT week I'm goin to Auburn to bring my darlin Tiger home..she will be sad because she is leaving her beloved School and roomies....they will have to visit often.....THEN, it's Marc's birthday, Mother's Day ...and "Girls Beach Week" in Charleston...hurrah, guppag...I get to see my NC buds...no men, no children, no dishes, no cooking....oooooooohhhhhhhh delight! pics to follow....

Thats all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment