oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

drug of choice

Ok, this is not for the health-nuts...this is for real people.


The Miller-4 try to be health-sensitive...we exercise regularly...oh, wait...let's leave Adah out...she's just skinny by nature (she lives on sugar, beef and cheese)...the REST of us watch what we eat....BUT we do have one downfall....ALL of us love brownies and we try not to eat them ....ok, we do eat them...but not often...ok, everyother week we eat them...AND, Miss Whitney has baking them down to a fine art...we NEVER mess them up...they are ALWAYS perfect...we even know that you have to store them with a LOOSE fitting lid or else they get dry.


WELL...something new has come on the market...and it is our NEW drug of choice. This is it:

It's a brownie with chocolate cookie dough on top. YEP...it tastes as great as it sounds....we made a batch on Saturday and there are only 3 left. GO GET THEM...THEY ARE WONDERFUL!

It truly is the simple things in life that make me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment