oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

various and sundry thoughts


"Larryrobertwhipmybutt"....it's what we ALWAYS called him....it's because his last name is Wittman....it's what childhood sounds like...we thought it was funny...it stuck...just like "Dingy Do" and "Soozy-nay", oh and "ChrissyBill"...mmmm!


These pics are of LRWMB...found them on his FB...they are breathtaking...the different seasons of a KS farm..ie HIS KS farm! Wowza!!


And just in case anyone from Washington DC is checking in...note to self....WE ARE NOT RUNNING OUT OF SPACE...just sayin...

























"Lar"...his other name or "Lahreey" which his Mother calls him....is an outstanding musician...after reading some of his writings...I believe he is a writer too...and I quote:

"the world here today is a frozen wonder as ice-fog has descended on the countryside and crystallized everything in its path. This frozen spectacle is a witness to the awesomeness of our God." touche' Lar...Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment