oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

my new friends







These are my friends....Ollie, Fat Lu, Halls cough drops, the "tink-ker-ter" (as Whitney use to call it), plenty of tissues and the Nedi-pot.
After spending an ENTIRE weekend in a gym in Orlando watching Whitney play Club Volleyball....I have been sick for 4 days nursing a dumb head-cold. I don't know why they (who is they?) call it a "head-cold"...since I've never heard of any other type...but I have one.
I've been trying to keep up with my regular schedule but am not seeming to get better...so today I thought I would just stay home...it's 1 and I still have on jammies AND I have not yet brushed my teeth (don't be a hater...you've done it before too). :)
My dog and my cat seem to sense something about the routine is different too...so they don't wander too far from my side....if and when I get in the bed...so do they....and sit very close...why is that? Do they think I'll have food? Or, do they just love me?
I like Lu's ears in the pic...the lawn guy was weed-eating right outside the window and apparently the noise was irritating him....poor Lu.
The only good news? I postponed by "endoscopy" that was to take place tomorrow at 8AM....My honey works at the hospital...so I love Doctors...but sometimes...well, I don't always agree with them (I should have a med degree you know)...They discovered I have gall stones ...but the surgeon doesn't want to take them out... just yet....has something to do with the fact that my symptoms don't match that of someone with stones....
soooooooooooooo they (Gastroenterologist) wants to run a scope down my throat and look for "something else"....seriously? Ok....my Gen. Practitioner said it had something to do with me being "medical" and my hubby being "brass at the hospital"...what? Are they covering all the bases? Just take out the dumb stones...the only time they hurt is when I drink too much tea, or grapes, or chocolate or tomatoes or red wine....let's go...I've got food I want to EAT already!!!

SO....next Wednesday is now my "big day"....which I just shot myself in the foot....you are not allowed to eat or drink before the procedure....it's at 3 PM.....really?
When was the last time YOU waited until after 3 in the afternoon to have your first cup or coffee or eat a little breakfast? Argh...where are my friends?......

No comments:

Post a Comment