oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

stupid road musings

























Been on the road alot lately....we are full swing into "Club Volleyball Season"...translated....spending everyother weekend inside a gym watching vb....usually in another town...so far...Orlando, Tampa and Jacksonville....next trip..hmmm? I don't even know.
But along the way I amuse myself with what's going on outside the car...this 1947 Mercury was in the parking lot of "Sunny's Bar-b-q...which also had the "pull hard, door sticks" sign TAPED to the front door....
Blue "Lady Liberty" was standing at an intersection waving to all the cars...as the lights changed, she/he would change the direction he/she was pointed and begin waving at "new" cars.
The birds in the top of the trees are in my neighborhood...I took their picture while on a walk...they were SCREECHING at the top of their lungs....
The "trolley car" in my rearview mirror was actually someone's home...they had curtains and other various and sundry "home" items that I was able to see as I peered into the windows as it passed me...or, as I passed them...they were going 30 mph...
I labeled the little cat in the window "Puttin On The Dog's" welcome wagon...she sits in the window of the kennel where my baby boy "Ollie" spends vb weekends....
Finally, the hay stacks out in the field is across from a giant shopping center here in Ocala...proof to Washington that indeed, we are NOT overpopulating the country...we have plenty of space here...in the Sunshine State where EVERYONE comes to retire....just sayin....




No comments:

Post a Comment