oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

crazy day


Today is "crazy FL people day"! I was only out in the cold cruel world for 1 1/2 hours.....I went to the gym...no prob...I went to the dry cleaners...no problem....THEN, on my way to CVS...I ran across this guy....yep, wearing that hat...seriously?...in public?... in Florida?
Next stop...CVS..you know...chain C-store plus pharmacy? Well, "Lavonna" waited on me and she had.....no teeth. None! Without teeth your voice sounds funny. I think as a Pharmacy Tech...she should buy teeth....that's all.




No comments:

Post a Comment