oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

sunny day



Oh Happy Day.....Spring is in the air...and in Florida...usually...you don't have to be afraid to say that out loud.


had my shorts on today...yep...sun was shining....not many clouds in the sky....so I took a "sunshine pic" and sent it to my friends.....

Also, had to put out the new "Spring" Flag....I choose this day to believe Spring has Sprung...oh oh....quoting my Mother's cliche's again...wow, even without thought now.....scarey!

No comments:

Post a Comment