oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Oh Happy Day....but colds make your face ugly






I'm just thinking out loud...how long do colds last? Is a solid week too long? Argh....









I just want to announce publicly that a change has occured. Yep, I am now an official Floridian..on Saturday we celebrated our anniversary since "The Mistah" is out of town today...our REAL anniversary....I had a great outfit all picked out....but didn't check the weather...so for our lunch at "Stellas" and our coffee at "Starbucks" and our stroll downtown...I was too cold....argh....but we pressed on...headed to "Spa Royale" in Gainesville...for 80 minutes massages..ahhhhhhhh...then we headed home...I cried, "uncle" and asked for more clothes.....while just "popping in" decided to take my favorite pup for a walk (of course) and, being chilled to the bone by this time,

I changed into this...to go with the puffy, pale face of a head-cold.....long underwear shirt, long sleeved T-shirt, sweatshirt, sweatpants and down-filled vest...and headed out into the dead of winter...it was 58, thought I might just freeze to death before I finished the 30 minutes stroll....could be the darn cold I've had F-O-R-E-V-E-R...or....I am truly one of those Floridians that really does wear gloves when it's 60.



Whatever it is "IT" made me choose to "order in "Italian", opt for a blockbuster movie and a great "Chianti" as my romantic day drew to a close.....I am very happy...the Mr. came thru with wrapped surprises and, of course, the printed word...for which he is most famous!!

Happy Anniversary 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment