oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

working girl



















I grew up in an extrememly frugal family...we saved "energy" at every possible moment.....we ALWAYS turned lights off, closed the 'frig door quickly, and we never ever let the water run aimlessly..so, when we moved into this house and I saw that the Master Bathroom shower had TWO shower heads....I knew that I would never, ever turn both of them on simultaneously....just too wasteful
...I shudder at the very thought, hahaha...BUT today....things changed....an hour at the gym, an hour planting shrubs and flowers, 30 minutes of raking and an hour of mowing....these were my feet...they were INSIDE shoes....you get to imagine what the exposed surfaces of my body looked like....it was then I decided I would not be a laborer for a living (I had considered it for about a day...since I really love digging in dirt) and I needed a shower badly...upon entering that big shower...it happened...I threw alllllllllllll caution to the wind and became just, well, wild at heart.... I did the unthinkable...yep...turned on both shower heads, aimed them right at me...and I just stood there..........for a really long time...felt magnificent....my days of conserving water are O-V-E-R.....I'm a 2 shower head kinda gal!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, I love living in America...I love that everything we eat and drink is safe and we don't have to check anything...but sometimes I get a little irritated....like today....After that many hours in the Florida sun...I am thirsty thirsty..but can I pop a top and just "swig" away....NOPE....First I must pull the plastic top wrapper off...then can I swig? Nope, again...I must now unscrew the orange top, then PULL off the gray seal...and then....I can take a swig...by then, I could've been dead from heat exhaustion...but I'm happy to report I'm alive.




that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment