oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Ode to Lu


















































I know I know....no one else loves your pet as you do...no one else enjoys the pics as you do...but this is "Lu's day"....his day to be honored because he was such a great cat and he embedded himself in my soul. I miss him...I think I hear and see him all the time....but I don't...sad.

So here's to the cat that loved boxes and bags more than beds...who explored every open door, who was made to wear clothes and hats...who loved sleeping under the Christmas tree every single year for the entire season, no matter how small the tree...who loved to purr loudly, sleep upside down, who learned the laws of the Miller house...never meowed loudly but politely....who was completely potty trained to the outdoors and never, ever messed up....who went on walks just like the dogs but didn't have to be watched...he was too smart....who left every nite and came back faithfully every morning and greeted us with loud purrs and lots of "rubbing", spent time in our bed "reconnecting" and getting his daily dose of pets and love....who bit your knee when you were on the toilet and failed to give him pets...who also squinted his eyes and ducked a little while he bit because he KNEW a tap on the head was coming....I love you Lu...I know you are in my heavenly mansion with Jonah, Micah & Hobbes, ....no shedding or scratching the leather allowed...but go ahead and mew loudly until "Dad" gets there... I never minded!

Here's to great pets of this world who have gone before me....I love you...you were faithful, see you on the other side....oh, and be sure all of you are there to greet me when I come...can't wait to see you!


A friend sent me these..."rainbow roses"....as a reminder, she says, that "Lu is just beyond the rainbow"....and I believe he is...in heaven!







No comments:

Post a Comment