oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

gross




Women of America take note...we SHAVE our underarms here...ALLLLL of us...so if you don't... PLEASE DON'T WEAR TANK TOPS...and NEVER EVER EVER EVER lift your ARM in PUBLIC....cause I will see it and throw up in my mouth a little.......so incredibly gross!!!!


This just happened as I am happily checking out at Lowe's with all my new flowers I am going home to plant...one of my favorite things to do.....ruined by the ugly, awful sight....I feel a little bit dirty!



That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment