oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

a little bit sad, mad, frustrated and confused..but happy

ode to Lu...life will just not be the same without him...














(Love this friend soooooooooo much!!)







(before I get started I must say..while trying to write about how frustrated and upset I am...the computer CONTINUALLY locks itself and will NOT allow me to upload the pics I'd like to post here...knowing I am very visual and need a Power Point show ALWAYS to accompany writings....I just might have to bang it real hard on the top.....ahhh, I just want to post my picsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!)....ok....read on

Ok here's the poop...it's been a bad week
...but I am not complaining...I just need to vent....I have good friends and they support me....I get to spend eternity in heaven thanks to Jesus and his relentless love for me and sacrifice...but here on planet earth I'm just a little off....

We moved....I've been waiting for 2 solid years to move...into a new house in FL...while waiting for that monstronsity of a house to sell in A-ville...you know this...well, it happened...so happy...but 3 weeks after moving into the "lovely" neighborhood....my cat is killed by pesky, higher than him-on-the-food chain-small-animal-stalkers....this is our beloved family pet...of 12 years....this makes me sad...my new friend here sends me flowers....very kind...lots of sympathy wishes from dear friends all around...this makes me happy...but I AM going hunting and I AM going to kill something pesky..I have no training and no gun...but I'm still going hunting...Tye Buckley get here now!

Now that we live "way out"...I don't leave home often....it's too comfy and I like staying here...it's like an Oasis...I feel like I'm on vacation....then I learn my good friend is going BACK to the Trainer...ahhhhhhhhhh, she wants to "take it to the next level"....argh....this is what the trainer looks like on the left (leelancepersonaltrainer.com)...this is what she wants to look like too...by October...oh, the pressure...I was just getting use to adding brownies BACK into my diet, hahhaa...this makes me, hmmm guilty...it means I have to work out more...













Also...today (back to the main point) I DID leave the house and "went into town"...had to buy more water...seems NOBODY in this house drinks anything but BOTTLED WATER...hello....sooooooooooooooooooooo I run into Target...remember everything on the list....go outside in my soon-to-be-translucent white shorts and yellow top only to find out heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's raining AGAIN..........ahhhhhh come on...stop already....soooooooooooooooo I jog with my cart to my car (AND count it as cardio even tho' it was less than 1 minute), get completely drenched....get all the way home only to discover that, yep....the bottled water is still in the cart in the Target parking lot IN TOWN.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this makes me want to hurt someone....because very soon SOMEONE in THIS house will say, "did you get water?" I will have to say, "yes AND no"....so shoot me!

My hair dresser of 2 years ruined my hair ....(she bleached it orange) and then blamed m... ahhhhh, went to another hair dresser (is that how you spell it?) and she fixed me...we're well over $300 at this point...but I like it...this makes me mad and happy.









Seems everyone is visiting Asheville now...it's a destination town...sure, right after I leave...this makes me happy and mad....my friend send me pics of all the fun places they visit....(ex. "Skybar" for watching breathtaking, Mtn sunsets) making me wish with all my heart I was there too....BUT (I tell myself)...it also makes the monster house more desirable....which leads me to my next big frustration....our house...MIGHT MAYBE KINDA be going to be rented....the Leasee (?) has signed the papers, put down earnest $$...BUT has a clause in his contract that ANYTIME before August 1 he can change his mind...we still get the earnest $$ but I WANT THE LEASE $$$$$...."I believe, Lord, help thou my unbelief"..this would be the biggest answer to prayer ever....I am afraid to hope...but secretly I still do..
.
That's all.





No comments:

Post a Comment