oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

tryin not to be jealous

OK...it rained again today...but not until 10 minutes after I finished handwashing the beemer...yep, wheels and all...I thought it was a pretty day...a slow Sunday afternoon...get the car washed....then head out for a leisurely, top-down drive in sunny Florida...it was not to be.

I have tentative plans to go to the beach tomorrow with very fun friends....will the sun shine or will it rain?..or will it do both? That is the question....all the while....our much missed Pastor and his wife are posting these pics ...they've obviously left town....and all of us in our raingear and, I think, rubbing it in :)






My daughter is also reporting in from Destin...saying today was the best day ever...great sun, great seafood....wonderful time.....my "unfair meter" in blinking wildly...I think I will watch ANOTHER movie....I've been reduced to watching cartoons....instead of the drive I had planned, I made Whitney watch BOLT with me...she made plans and left....why?

Tomorrow Scarlet, will be a better day....I just know it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment