oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

A rainy day in the life....

Ok....today, if I close my eyes while I am outside and I just take in the elements.....I believe I am in Ashevegas...but I am quickly reminded that I am not by a text from an Ash-vegan that says the temp there is in the 50's....ok....so why is it so incredibly cold and rainy HERE? I actually put a jacket on with my shorts.....I hate rain and cold. I am a hater. My little dog Ollie is a hater too.

He hasn't been outside in hours (refuses to go out alone)...so I prompted him to go out with me....he ran out all excited, took 10 steps, stopped dead in his tracks as if to say, "what the heck is all that rain, wind AND cold?"...he did a 180 and bolted back inside....he will continue to just "hold it". Poor little guy...been in Sunny Fla for only 1 year and he's a cold weather hater too!

On another note. We at the Miller-abode had a little green visitor last nite. It was as if he knew Adah was back in town.....she named him within seconds of seeing him on the door (Croakie). She reminded me that if she was still 8 she would have had him in a box and inside by now. I'm glad she is not 8....for many reasons.
Also, just want to let the world know we have discovered a new drug....yep, frosted animal crackers....once the bag is opened....well, they disappear into the mouth of whoever opens the bag....maybe it is because it has the word "crack" in the label...that makes them addicting. I'm just putting out the warning...we are a healthy family....but we MUST eat these. Buyer beware is all I'm saying!


Finally, had to go to the dermatologist today...a little "something-something" growing under my left eye....had to be removed to be biopsied (I can't even spell it)...now I have to wear a band-aid....for 2 WEEKS...right...that will work....ahhhhh why is everyone trying to spoil my time in the sunshine? Sunshine haters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment