oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Memorial Day...a day to remember
















It's Memorial Day Weekend...the first thing that comes to mind is hot-dogs, bar-b-q's, picnics, day at the beach or time on the water....ouch....I was reminded by something I heard on the radio....we've made Memorial Day all the above...but what it is supp0sed to be is a day set aside to remember our fallen soldiers...those brave men and women who gave their lives so we could be free...so Barrack Hussein could have the right to free speech, allowing him to bash publicly and often everything great about our country...so he can continue to complain about how terrible the grand USA is....I am free too to say, "I would like for him to pack his bags and go where he could be happier....maybe India". We would be happier if he took his complaining elsewhere. We the people are proud to be Americans and proud of America!!


This Memorial Day I am going to remember and be glad....that I am free !! My freedom came at a great price. Soldiers.... I salute you... thank you!!



Charles Allen Moseby
Keith Snider
Collin George (serving right now in Iraq)
Matthew Council (active now)
Randy Vincent
Gary J. Donnelly
Lilburn Ramsey
Joseph S. Algranti
James B. McKinney
Christian L. Fuchs
Ralph P. Fuchs

No comments:

Post a Comment