oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Home time






Shoooweee...I've been gone a long time....and I've been home since Wednesday and I still haven't recovered.


I traveled to Auburn to gather my Tiger-Nole and Alllllllllllllllllll her "stuff", bringing her home to FL permanently AFTER we cleaned the dorm. Oh my goodness sakes....I won't even go into it...I can't bare to even re-think it in my mind...so I'll drop it. We made it home late Friday nite...




We got up on Saturday to head to Tamper to celebrate Mother's Day AND Marc's "real" birthday...we decided to go to the Tamper Mall (yes, on a Saturday) to do some M-day shopping for me (ahhhh I hate that)...we left w/o anything..too much pressure to love something...shopping takes T-I-M-E....so we headed over to the Bungalow to visit the Aunties....they had already decided to allow us to just take my Mom out to be celebrated...that was sweet. I brought them all coursages to wear to church since none of their children were there. They were thrilled.



Aunt Eileen and her painted
bark-elephant




Aunt Vee, Aunt Evie & my Mamasita




We decided on "Macaroni Grill" for dinner...super YUM! We told the waitress about Marc's b-day so he could be seranaded AND get cake....when then Italian Suprano Opera Singer came over to sing HB to Marc....my Mother sang along...Grandma in English...she in Italian......it was sweet.





The Macaroni Grillers and Seranador Extraordinaire!






Next day...Mother's Day at Church then off to Charleston.....4 days in the would-be sun with 8 of my gal-pals...no children...no husbands....no cooking..unless you do it all yourself and you want to .....I forget how much it rains in SC...especially in May...we still had fun...plenty to eat and drink...now I'm home again and glad of it!

Cyndi & Kat Party Bus










Carol's birthday cake
I like driving because you see lots of interesting things along the way (I make lots of bathroom breaks because I drink LOTS of vita-water and perrier.....this was my favorite...goes well with the Texaco counter grunge)....Oh...and almost forgot...as I was going over...hmmmm, what bridge????...ahh can't remember..BUT..in the middle of the road was some road kill....a 5 foot long ALIGATOR....IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.....I wanted to stop right there and take a pitcha....but I couldn't. I was so mad...too much traffic...my Pastor and Gator Valerie and Gator Scott would've been getting out their knives and dressing it...for Gator Gumbo...not to be confused with Chili (haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment