oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Suns out

Finally....after 5 full days of solid...and I truly mean solid rain...the sun is out...that means "poolside day" for me. Marc is on the golfcourse, (a fundraiser for Whit's School...he's playing with some of her classmates....below is Teddy and Skinner)
Adrianne is in Destin,












Whit is with Kelly "sleeping in"....so "I am free" to stay alllllllllllllllllllllll day if I choose...hurrah!











...because later tonite is one of the last graduation parties we will be attending. Mr. Kuykendall is finished and is AUBURN bound...War Eagle!!!

Last nite was FUN...there was dinner out...yeah "Bonefish" (my love), and garage band jammin!









My buddy "buff-Cyndi" is sending in pics of her NASCAR man and celebratory birthday time from Charlotte....















Adah is texting me that at 11:50 PM



she and her Auburn friends are going out dancing ('scuse me but isn't that bedtime?)...I think the world was out last nite....doing what I like best...being with others!
Happy Saturday...sun's out...I'm not mad anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment