oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Sum Sum Summer Time

"Zel's Tampa Bungalow"





Greetings....Grandma Zel has been here for the week. She was down here visiting her Sister in "Tamper" as we call it...My Aunt & her hubby are Snow-birds...just down from Indiana during the winter....she liked her Sister's place so much...she bought one for herself... today.


They live in a "Camper-like" community complete with pool, clubhouse, horse-shoes, card-nite and BINGO!!! Everyone has a picnic table in the yard and when you drive or walk by they all "holler" "Hi!".....EVERYBODY is up and OUTSIDE...visiting...... Wow!! So today she is back in Tamper...The people were moving out...& only taking their clothes.... so she's got some "moving in to do!
We are headed off to St. Augustine for the week. We will be celebrating Miss Whitney's "Sweet 16" b-day at the beach...just doesn't get any better than that!!!!






There will be no computer access at the beach (because I'm leaving it at home) so Marc and Whitney can enjoy the beach!!!!


Grandma Zel and Whitney posing with Mr. Gator...had to take the Yankee to eat some gator tail...she liked it!!! (Whitney wanted to shoot me for making her pose for this picture...so here you are Whitney...for the whole world to see...you, Grandma and Mr. Gator!)





No comments:

Post a Comment