oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Me in 6 words

Sun lover
Cold Hater
God's favorite


Ok, I figured out the exercise. I didn't like it when I said, "I couldn't do it" ...because I think I'm the type that can do anything if I try...and I always try...but this excercise seemed too difficult..then it just came to me...so it wasn't really difficult afterall...I was just intimidated by the task.

Anyone who knows me well knows I love the sun and spend every available second in it....they also know I despise the cold..and do alot of complaining when I'm in it....then, last week my Pastor reminded us that we are all God's favorite...His love is infinite and cannot be diminished even when divided....so there you have it!

Sun lover, Cold hater, God's favorite...
I guess it could also be :
Son lover, Evil hater, God's favorite...
yeah, I like that better!

No comments:

Post a Comment