oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

gator IS food



I love Florida...had salad and gator-tail for lunch yesteday.....ahhhhh delight. I love it that "gator" is a "normal" food item on menus! I will not attribute my sore throat and sickness that I am encountering today to my food intake...no-way! I'm blaming my family...my man and my blondey have had the "crud" now for a week...I spent the week bragging that I was soooo healthy that I'd never get sick....pride goes before the fall...it's almost 10:30 AM and I'm still in my jammies....cough cough :(

Also...almost forgot....Whitney and her buddy Em-i-ly. plus the regular "Gator-crew" (Gator-Val, Gator Scott and Gator-flame Mike), are making plans for a "nite-out" ...gator watching...on an air-boat....this, also is a normal activity for Floridians....they tell me I will really enjoy it...I am a safe person, not one adventurous bone or cell in my cough-cough body....I will let them go...they insist I go..just once. I think they are crazy. They've caught the boat on fire, they've jumped INTO the water...they've run out of gas out in the boonies....nope! However....it's not that I don't like alligators....I do like alligator....I like to eat them...and...Jimmy choo makes a great pair of alligator boots! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment