oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Gupag for visits

Gupag is itap English for Hurrah on my old cell phone... wrote it so much my famiLy knows what it means!! I guess I say "Hurrah" alot...hmmm, odd.
Italic
But...back to the message at hand....we are celebrating in Sunny FL because our beloved Adah is coming home for a weekend visit....she is bringing her beloved Patrick!! ....GUPAG!!!
they are leaving this:


and coming home for some of this:
yeah baby...soak it up!! Clear, sunny skies all weekend. Tell me again...what IS the purpose of snow, ice and cold weather? Hmmmm, I can't think of one good thing....oh yeah, it makes roaches and fleas die! But that's what "sprays" are for! That's all...gotta go find my beach towel....

No comments:

Post a Comment