oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

a proper perspective


Fuchs Family, Summer 2010

Austin, Alisha, Isaiah, Dan, Nathan, Linda, Fred, Jeff, Angie

Lexi, Wilma, Brittany, Mom

Zeke, Ava, Eli, Toni & Aaron

(missing: Dad, Marc, Cindy, Adrianne, Whitney, Coy, Lindsay, Chris, Lois, Marshall, Carson, and Garrett
















































Georgia Wilma Fuchs


10-14-57 to 11-14-10


Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, friend..and


lover of Jesus!






We will see you again!!










Sometimes we just need to take a deep breath, exhale and count our blessings...and stop the whining...I'm talking to myself here..





My sister-in-law of 28 years left this world yesterday at 1 PM....She left behind all her worldly goods, my brother Dan, he children, Alisha, Isaiah and Olivia...her grandchildren Austin & Lexi...her Sister...and all the rest of us Fuchs'...her battle with breast cancer is now over. She had the ultimate healing. Jesus took her home!




When she breathed out her last earthly breath she breathed in heaven's... and met Jesus face to face!! I'm sure he said, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."





And he welcomed her in. It was, I'm positive, a glorious event. She was met by both her parents and other ancestors....she got to see my Dad, our favored Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents that were so incredibly much fun when we were younger (Dot, Buck, Ralph, Doris, Chris, Claude, Jean, Cletus, Bob, Walter, Mary, Granddad Noah and Grandma Verna), and, I'm sure Leon, Debbie & Dennis were close by too...all waiting...they knew she was coming...





Now they are going on the "walking tour" of heaven meeting all the prophets of old and others like Peter and Paul and David....Esther...she can tell them, "hey I've done the Bible study on you"...they will just scratch their heads?? Later she'll getting moved into her new mansion...after the heavenly worship service...wow, wonder what those voices sound like? Then, once settled in she'll probably be glad it's quiet...and hopefully a Wal-mart is close by...and some Santa Claus Land fudge...maybe a pepsi...she's not renting movies...she's just watching them....has a computer that never crashes...an I-phone...wait..she won't need that....but she will always has enough farmtown cash to buy whatever she wants....she's wondering if we will remember to make up the Christmas exchange list...she already knows we will all forget who's name we have but doesn't even worry who will keep the Master List. She's with the Master!





Yep, she's going to watch from heaven now....no pain or sorrow there...no crying and Jesus is visible to her naked eye. He has given her her new body and revealed to her the Name He had set apart for her.





Now she is whole...and we miss her...I can hear her voice...her eruption of laughter when she is tickled. Wilma was the first thought I had today...her youngest daughter was my second. People who have experienced this say they didn't know how they held it together ...but they did...God was faithful. I am not ready for my dear Mother to leave this earth ...and I've had her around for 49 years....Wilma's children did not.



God help us be your hands and feet...help us watch over and take care of them in their Mother's absence. Bind up their broken hearts and be so overwhelmingly present they speak of You and testify to your goodness to others.





Wilma, I miss you already....but I shall see you again....I'm glad you are healed! Give my Dad a hug from me. Tell him we all miss him terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment