oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

good friends are priceless






















Leslie, Kat, Kahroll, C2T2, C1, Tricia & Dot-ee

Good friends...never take them for granted for they truly are hard to come by....the women in this picture... I truly believe would do any and everything for me that I


ever needed ...unfortunately...they live 8 hours away....and I have to remind myself...the friendship that we have was cultivated over 10 years time....argh...I just keep forgetting....



But, just for the record...."I love these women".



I love my Birthday present too....it arrived today 11-12-10....yep, "Hollywood, C2T2" got it zipped right off to me...and now I have it to enjoy. It's the perfect gift...containing all the things I love....#1 chocolate..and not just one...a whole bag; #2 great smelling candle...but not just any candle...a great smelling "monogram" candle...so it speaks to my selfish self!! , #3 a great book....but a surface level read so you can laugh...and not take yourself too seriously AND it won't make you feel dumb...also "looks" great on a coffee table or bookshelf (very important) finally, #4 a great card....one that makes you laugh out loud, even when you are by yourself.



So, here's to great friends and great presents....CHEERS! (ok, you have to use your own imagination here...raise your own glass...ok?... cheers!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment