oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

A new day...

"Why so downcast oh my soul? Why so disturbed within me? [I will] put [my] hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:5

"Vindicate me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation; rescue me from deceitful and wicked men". Psalm 43:1

In the words of my Pastor: "Our future and our nation are in the hands of God (we know in whom we trust) not our Government Leaders.


Inauguration day. We are told to pray for our new President......"What does the LORD require of you {and me}? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God". Micah 6:8

That will be my prayer...and that his evil schemes will be shown as light as the noonday. That the Lord Jehovah will call him unto himself (not any other entity).

No comments:

Post a Comment