oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

January's Bible verses


Ok...it's a new year and I'm making some changes. We've been here going on 8 months and it's time to re-instill old habits...like going back to organized Bible Study with home-work, AND ...memorizing Scripture ("Your Word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee")...without it I'm just wretched.

So, today I have signed up for the "Esther" study...hurrah...can't wait (starts Jan 29). Also, signed my name and committed to learning just 2 verses per month. I know that sounds simple...but it will probably be a challenge.

Here are my 2 January verses:
Zephaniah 3:17 "The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

and

Isaiah 43:18-19 "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up. Do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."

Ahhhh, feels good! (just like my favorite....COLD PERRIER with lime!

No comments:

Post a Comment