oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Inspiration Cafe

Ok, I stole that title, but I love it...it's pithy!





My buddy Thomas Aquinas, Christian Theologian and Scholastic Philosopher in the 1200's.



Today is famous and favorite quote day....endulge me..."wonder is the desire for knowledge" (Thomas Aquinas)...actually, while I'm at it...here are a bunch of ol Thom's quotes...I like 'em

  • How can we live in harmony? (Barack?) First we need to know we are all madly in love with the same God. ...yeh-uh!
  • To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.
  • The things that we love tell us what we are.
  • Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine....That might be my favorite among my favorites.
  • Whatever is received is received according to the nature of the recipient. ouch!

Ok, nuf of Thom....here are some others

  • All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. Havelock Ellis
  • Life is the sum of all your choices. Albert Camus
  • We should consider everyday lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which wasn't accompanied by at least one laugh. Friedrich Nietzsche uh, yeah!
  • Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. Raymond Lindquist....uh, nevah...I think I might be a chicken...I like familiar...a whole lot!

and finally...and this one is key (Mr. Miller...you "other" personality you....)

  • The meeting of 2 personalities is like the contact of 2 chemical substances. If there is any reaction, both are transformed. Carl Jung

...POOF! wow, didn't see that one coming...transformed huh? I guess that's better than just being irritated. I'm going to start referring to myself as the Transformed or the transform-ee...which is it? Life with Mr. Chemical Substance is just that....transFORMING!!! It's not me right? Right? hahahahaha


All done! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment