oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Happy New Year!!

Gotta love the south...all year...but especially in Winter. Yesterday, January 4th...I laid out at my pool...it was in the 80's...bright, sunny, blue sky with scattered puffy white clouds...mmmm delight! Thank you Lord for sunshine and warmth...ain't nothin better....nowhere!

More about Christmas later...I'm still basking in the love of having both kids home for 2 more days...hubby went back to work today...we won't hear from him til tonite...that gives us a day of just girlness...we are deep in the midst of watching The Thornbirds...mmmm, my girls' first time thru....one of my most favorite movies...or moovah as we've come to call them. By the way...have you seen Australia yet? It's as great as "Gone with the wind"...but with eye candy. And, what about "Marley and Me"...loved it...but cried at the end...hated the part about when they left south Florida for Pennsylvania...talk about a death wish...who does that? Why would you? You could tell Jennifer Anniston was cold....check out that awful sweater she was always pulling around herself....back in Florida she just wore cool shorts and a tank.....

No comments:

Post a Comment