oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

observations

Alrighty.....God created the heavens and the earth...and everything in and on and around it....he also created personalities then put these personalites into families....they are different.



Whitney has mono...we've known for only a week...she's had the symptoms for 2...it was when we realized she'd had a low-grade fever for over a week...that something just might be wrong...when she woke up with a throat the size of...hmmm, a football linebacker...I knew something was definitely wrong... I panicked....I made Marc take us to the ER (it was Sunday)...he was not happy...he was not happy AT ALL when the ER PA started ordering tests....he pushed back...she looked at him and asked, "Mr. Miller do you want to find out what is wrong with your daughter or not?" Clearly, PA trumping Administration....he answers, "Yes, but don't be running a bunch of nonsensical tests". She gets it...so does he.

She clearly had all the symptoms for "mono"...but only a blood test will tell for sure....once the blood is drawn...it takes an hour for the results....so we wait...all 3 of us in the cozy ER exam room. Marc decides to get a paper...Whit pops out the phone....I, well, I thought we should chat....this pic shows how well they were listening...I decided to re-read all the texts on my phone and to go thru and delete any pictures I no longer needed....

I know God is Sovereign...never makes mistakes and His timing is perfect...but I'm just curious...why do I live with 2 quiet introverts?...who are COMPLETELY content with just my presence...? I love their presence too....but sometimes I just need to talk.... just sayin.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment