oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

non-productive











































Todays pics: Ollie in in various and sundry "hidden" sleep places...not sure why he does this now...and Lucy's new di-pey....bc she has decided that she will just pp inside now....argh!

hello Ollie...we can still see you...














Lucy's new dipey














the "kids" in the driveway...no hurry to go back inside..they think it's too cold....and to think Ollie was a Mountain boy....now he's "Florida-Man"

goose is never coming back in...she likes the heat outside





Alrighty...sometimes you just have "those" kind of days...today is one...it's called "non-productive day"...
It's 12:30...am still in jammies and the only thing I have done today is watch my hubby and my two kids go off to work, school and Tallahassee.....and...taken my dogs out to pp....that's it..oh yeah...and eat...bad....I had a peach, a ham-salad sandwich and of course, some banana pudding...yummy. I WOULD be productive if my job was a magazine editor or writer...I like the computer...just not "real" work...

What I am SUPPOSED to do is this: workout...laundry...tailor...returns......pick up Whitney's School "planner"...plan/cook dinner....and make keys and mail becauuuuuuuuuusssssssssssseeeee...UPS LOST the keys and garage door openers I mailed to the Realtor 3 weeks ago..oops, no, they didn't LOSE them....they delivered an empty box..with the word....DAMAGED on the outside....at what point was I going to learn of this?? The Realtor is calling, wondering where the keys and openers are....uh, I dunno...soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, it's back to Wal-mart to make more keys...it's get on the internet and order more garage door openers...and, of course,.....another "grass is never greener but brown everywhere" story...our wonderful new tenants, who have not yet moved in because there is still cleaning (really?) taking place...oh, and they are waiting for the blinds to be installed (we never needed blinds in the living room...?????)...whatever.....NOW they believe we need to have a tree taken down bc...get this...they are afraid it's going to fall on the walkers on the bike trail....really? Great....liberal save the earth wackos are now living in my home...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... I just want some green grassssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!
Oh...and I want my kids to just stay home...no School, no college, no friends...just play/shop/eat with me...come on is that too much to ask?.... :)


That's all....I think I'm a little bit cranky...shooweee!...beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment