oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

the kids

Marc & Ollie slipping in a Sunday afternoon nap by the pool...


Ollie & Lucy...forever at my side, on my lap or at my feet... such a very small dog....








on the chair right next to me OR ON my chair









on my lap, by my side













at my feet



on the table beside me















on my lap...and then staring right at me...









Ok....now that School is back in session....that Whitney is a Sr....and dual enrolled at the college...it's me and Ollie and Lucy, "goose" at home...on our own....I have learned that they never leave my side...it was ok when there was only 1...but now they compete for my attention and both try to be the closest one to me...always...when I downloaded the pics..I realized I take alot of pictures of them....each time prompted to take the pic bc they facinate me....I need a life...the problem is ...I have one...and I have alot on the "to do" list right now...it's 3 days long with deadlines approaching...but I'm not being very good about getting those things done..for instance...why am I here right now? ...argh...oh, well...I have until tonite....Marc & Whit don't grace me with their presence to well after 7 or 8.....so...here's my pics of the "kids" as I call them...Ollie, and Lucy...or "goose" as we affectionately call her now...not sure why....

No comments:

Post a Comment