oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

a good day









Above pics...Ollie takes a breather as we wait on Lucy to "finish up"...always like to see little tiny Lucy at the end of the sidewalk...so little...and Ollie decides it's way too easy to walk down the sidewalk...he thinks he will take the short cut THROUGH the shrubs.....silly boy!
Some days are just good...today is one of them....arrived a few minutes late to my regular, air-conditioned "pump" class at the Y...only to run into my friend, a Trainer...who was taking her "boot camp" class to the park...she asked if I'd join them...I'm intimidated...but I go...first, we WALK to the park...maybe 1/2 mile...then boot camp starts...there are only 7 of us...2 are men, 1 is a SWAT guy, the other, a long distance runner...the women...ferocious....here we go...keep in mind...it's Florida...in August...got the idea in your head? Ok....the next hour is comprised of lots of running, sprinting, push-ups, situps, tri-cep dips, pull ups, lunges and lots more running....when I was finished I looked like I'd been sprayed with a water hose...glad I took the extra time (the reason I was late) to fix my hair and make-up...but you know what...I lived....and it felt great...once we were finished...
Next, took the dogs for a walk...Lucy petered out 1/2 way back so I had to carry her...but they were happy, Goose had to have a bath when we got back... then, worked some more in the yard....always do the dirty stuff when you are sweaty....then lounged on the patio furniture (so did my buddies Ollie & Lu) and talked on the phone...oh, yeah...great day. Now it's time to fix dinner....we're going to watch our church softball team later...oh, and can't forget the 2 main reasons why today is great...#1 Got a signed lease on the NC house woot woot and #2 received an invitation to the beach for next week with my Sister and cousins...no men...woot woot woot!!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment