oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

wish list partially filled


There it is....yes, believe your eyes....there is a REAL reason why my buddy is skinnier than I...and we have the same workout mentality and regimen.....she never ever gets to eat these...like I did today.
I told you I lost 3 pounds in the last 24 hours.....soooooo while at lunch today with my magnificent man I ordered....you guessed it
~~~~~~~FRENCH FRIES SMOTHERED IN KETCHUP~~~~~~
How could life get any sweeter? It's definitely the little things....

No comments:

Post a Comment