oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Happy Anniversary!!!!



As someone whose love language is "acts of service" and "gifts"....and is also a lover of the sunshine....I can think of no better anniversary than this one....all kudos going to my darlin man! After spa treatments of: a manicure, full body massage, salt scrub hand and foot treatment...My Darlin treated me to a home-cooked "gourmet" dinner for 2 complete with roses and candlelight...(who knew he had this in him???) I was taken shopping for a beautiful diamond bobble for my neck.....a movie and, then had a leisure day in the sun today....you guessed it...poolside...Yep, ladies and gentlemen....I had an anniversary WEEKEND!!!! AND...that poolside sunbathing ????....was done in....drum roll please.... FEBRUARY. Gotta love the deep south!!!

Can you say, "Delight?" I've stayed at some pretty "swanky places"...and eaten some pretty "faincy" food....But, I don't think it gets any better than this!! Thank you Lord for sunshine, a faithful man, 2 great daughters (who were nowhere to be found...ha), gifts and acts of love....my cup runneth over! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment