oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Sunday...a very big day!


Greetings...I'm glad it's Monday...because Sunday was very big...and very emotional...for several reasons. First, today marked Marc's 1st day back singing...he's been on sabbatical....big day for him...then there was a wedding at our church. It was held in honor of a couple that the Justice of Peace married years ago but they wanted to renew their vows while their baby...that's still in "Mom's" tummy is alive....she is 9 months pregnant and the baby has a condition that will not allow it to live but a few days or months...very emotional....very lovely ceremony.

Next...my sweet baby dog almost was eaten by the neighbor dog. While the door was open he ran out, full blast, to "greet" another dog that was on a walk...this scared the dog and he decided to go at Ollie's neck and "swish him".....Marc grabs at the other dogs mouth to "attempt" to pull it open..only to have his own fingers bit.....Adah comes running out with all 100 pounds grabs the dogs throat, squeezes and swiftly jabs her knee into the dogs ribs....the dog let Ollie go...and with one fell swoop she grabs up Ollie.....picture the scene...1 dog is growling and swishing...1 dog is yelping....1 man is hollering (and yelping) and 1 lean mean fighting machine is punching the air (and almost life) out of the bigger dog.....I'm squealing.....then it was over.

Little Oliver was traumatized and just wanted to stay under the bed....he has a puncture wound to his neck that the Vet is going to take care of today. The rest of us are traumatized too...so thankful for Adah's kennel experience that taught her how to break up dog fights....we are all better today.

Finally, and this is big too....Adah had to travel back to AU yesterday (6 hour drive after this all happened....only to meet up....with a Little Tike's playhouse ....that LANDED ON HER VW Bug!!! She was following a truck that was carrying it when it fell off and onto her bug...she said it bounced once off her hood then up and over the roof....No real damage
except to the bumper which we are told is one unit...easily replaceable!

Shooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge.....If you make the Most High your dwelling--even the LORD, who is my refuge--then no harm will befall you. no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways, they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone....Because he loves me, says the LORD, I will rescue hi; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name...." Psalm 91 (most)...

Thank the Lord all is well today...well, except for the Cardinals....sure wish they would've won the Superbowl...I like Curtis Warner and cardinal birds.....

No comments:

Post a Comment