oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

DELIGHT FROM THE CREATOR

Every good and perfect gift comes down from above! (James 1:17)....And I view my friend Cyndi as a perfect gift from above!!

Yep....just returned home after a quick (24 hour) jaunt to JAX for some "girl time" with my buddy....she was on her way to Daytona...so she snuck in some time with me beforehand!








We had dinner at OUR most favorite place....Cheesecake Factory....of course....and had, of course, Thai Lettuce wraps and....Tuxedo Cheesecake....decadent love!





We spent the nite BEACHFRONT...so, of course, we could wake up to sunrise above the
o-c-e-a-n! Yeah! We drank our morning hotel-coffee on the veranda, staring at the waves (see pic)....waited too long to take advantage of the free breakfast buffet. BUT...we snuck into the buffet area and caught the attn of the Attendant and talked our way into the 'leftovers' in the back...we were served up: plain oatmeal, no milk; 3 boiled eggs, an english muffin a piece... 1 pat of butter and 2 glasses of OJ!

Breakfast of Champions!!







We headed out to the beach and had our morning walk...solving ALL of life's problems...then suited up and headed for the pool...being reminded by the frontdesk that checkout time was 30 minutes ago....we decided we'd best take care of that little detail too!





Spent the day at the pool in the sunshine accompanied by lots and lots of WIND...but still managed to get some "good color"...when it began to cool off we headed for the hot tub so our bodies would still be warm and we could still be out in the sun.

Then came the dreaded "time to go" words...she had a date with "Dad" so having skipped lunch after our fab breakfast...and sweating all day we did what 2 unbelieveably intelligent women always do....we grabbed our clothes from our luggage and transformed ourselves into "Wonder Women" in no time flat....of course we did this in the hotel lobby bathroom...no showers (don't say ,"Ewww") We came out so different than when we went in. :}

Now that I'm posting this I realize there were no pictures taken the 2 times we were "dolled up"...ok, so technically we weren't dolled up this 2nd time ...but yesterday....well...we were dressed "just darlin".(you'll have to just trust me)

We then ran into a Cajun Seafood restaurant for crab-cakes and salad! With tears and hugs we parted ways promising to see each other again for 'girls beach week' in Charleston this May! Hurrah...can't wait!!!

Needless to say after spending just 24 hours with my skinny buddy, I've lost 3 pounds...really I did! Who knew talking burned so many calories :} I love ya friend!!! SEE YOU SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment